inov-8 Roclite 325 GTX Shoes Women black/grey Running Trail Running Shoes
Hike and run fast with confidence with this lightweight women's boot. The Roclite 325 delivers the ultimate in comfort, protection and increased ankle support when running over multi terrains. Perfect for fast-packing (a cross between backpacking and mountain running) where users can utilize the Roclite 325's versatile grip.
Next-generation Roclite outsole is the most versatile on the market. It features the Tri-C rubber compound and multi-directional claw-shaped cleats, each with a wide contact area, providing an unrivalled grip over unpredictable terrain and the quick release of debris.
Second-generation Meta-Shank is a rock plate that protects the underfoot from sharp rocks, while a strengthened rubber toe-cap shields the toes from obstructive debris. An integrated tongue gusset keeps all debris at bay.
Powerflow Midsole delivers 10 % better shock absorption and 15 % better energy return than standard midsoles.
Built around the natural anatomy of the foot, the new Adapterweb met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot in motion, while the X-Lock system holds the heel in place and offers increased support.
- Tri-C rubber outsole for constant grip in different terrain and good self-cleaning
- Powerflow midsole provides 10% more damping and 15% better energy recovery than a conventional sole
- Tongue construction prevents the penetration of dirt
- Meta-Shank protects against sharp stones
- Weight for the average of the size curve
- Product is small We recommend you order one size larger. <
- Straight cut for normal freedom of movement
, Heel reinforcement/ protection